Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amazon PriceDrop

I was looking up the cost of some children's books and noticed Amazon's PriceDrop feature. I have not used this before because most of the time when I'm buying something from Amazon, I need it immediately. However, there seem to be a lot of new babies these days, and I tend to give the same books as gifts. Thus, I have plenty of time to watch for good prices.

So I'm curious to see how this plays out. I am half wondering if the prices are going to be better right now - shortly after Christmas - and will go back up in the future. But I love anything that will save me money, and I love Amazon's fast shipping (I ordered textbooks from other vendors recently and my goodness, they are taking forever! I even paid extra to have one arrive by yesterday, but did it arrive? No.)

I'll have to remember to write about the Amazon PriceDrop feature again in the future, once prices have dropped (hopefully!).

No comments: