Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Few Reasons for My Lack of Posts

I started this blog and really have not been keeping up with it. One of the main reasons for this is that I've been busy. During 2010, I have:

  • Started house hunting in January
  • Taken a class during the spring semester
  • Planned a wedding
  • Gotten married in June
  • Researched cars (endlessly... there truly is such a thing as too much information)
  • Bought a car
  • Started taking a class in the fall semester, but dropped it a few weeks in once I knew I would soon have:
  • Bought a house
  • Moved from a 3 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house (i.e., lots of stuff to move)
  • Attended several weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, a 60th birthday party, and more
All of that added to the fact that I really prefer not to be on the computer once I arrive home means I just haven't been so great at blogging. I hope to get back into it, but we shall see.

No comments: